IntroductionThe Automation Studio is a powerful tool to create and edit rules which can send messages when a set criteria is met. The Automation Studio also provides a log displaying the various messages that have been sent based on the created rules, as well as the associated analytics. The Automation Studio provides Scripted Automation which is an advanced tool allowing programmatic creation of automation rules. For more information on Scripted Automation, refer to our support documentation.
Creating an Automation Condition
- Click Create Standard Rule.
- Select the Rule Level:
- Click Choose.
- Select the Field.
- Select the inequality (i.e., greater than, less than) or range.
- Enter the desired Value.
- Select the Matching Criteria.
- Select the timeframe for which the conditions will be checked for.
- Click >Step2.
Creating a Automation Action
- Select Email Notification action.
- Select the email address from the drop-down list.
- Click >Step 3.
- Select Slack Notification action.
- Select the desired Channel from the drop-down list.
- Click >Step 3.
- Enter the Rule Name.
- Select the desired Check Frequency.
- Select the Date Range.
- Check Run Indefinitely. (Optional)
- Click Create.
LogsThe Automation Logs provide a reference for the status of the automations that have been created and sent. Logs can be filtered to locate a specific log, or logs may be navigated through.
AnalyticsThe Automation Analytics tab provides the ability to view datasets across the selected timeframe.
DatasetsAs many datasets as desired may be selected in order to display the most relevant information for you. Each dataset will be displayed in a unique color and mousing over any of the dataset day intersections to view the corresponding data. A dataset can be removed by clicking on the associated “X”.
- Today and Yesterday
- Week to Date
- Last Week
- Last 7 Days
- Month to Date
- Last Month
- Last 30 Days
- Manual Selection