IntroductionThe Keyword Analysis page provides the ability to view the keywords for your app(s), the data around any potential keywords you may wish to use, the keywords that your competitors are using, and the ability to view the keywords used by the top apps in a category. This tool can be very useful for locating and optimizing the keywords that will produce the best results for your app(s).
This page provides detail instructions on the use of the tools present on this page.
The header of each page within Search Ads Maven provides the ability to change user settings, language settings, app selection, data period selection as well as shortcuts for syncing data and creating a campaign.
Once a user has signed into Search Ads Maven, they can navigate to the different organizations that they are associated with as well as change/update user settings. Once signed in, click on the down arrow caret > Settings. The following profile information may be updated:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Job Title
The Setup Password feature provides the opportunity to change the current user’s password.
- Click Setup Password.
- Enter a New Password.
- Confirm the Password.
- Click Submit.
The following languages are available for display within the UI:
- English (EN)
- German (DE)
- Spanish (ES)
- Korean (KO)
- Chinese (ZH)
- Japanese (JA)
- French (FR)
The following countries are available for selection within the UI:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Cote D’lvoire
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic Of
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Sync and Create a Campaign
By default when you log in to your Search Ads Maven account, your data will by synced. If you need to sync your data at any time, you can click on the Data Sync button. A spinning wheel and percentage complete will be displayed providing updates on the sync process. After the sync has been competed, a Last sync date and time will be displayed. The + Create Campaign button provides easy access to create a campaign. For more information, refer to our Campaign Generator Quick Start Guide.
Keyword Analysis User Interface
Search by AppThe Search by App section of this page provides the ability to locate and utilize keywords that can be associated with the selected app.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the desired App.
- Keywords — The keyword that may be associated with the app.
- Organic Rank — The search results of a search engine that cannot be influenced by paid advertising.
- Popularity — The keyword popularity score of the keyword. A higher search score means a higher search volume on the keyword.
- Total Apps — The total number of apps using the keyword.
- Locate the desired keyword and click ⊕. A pop-up window will be provided for the associated keyword.
- Select the Match Type:
Search by KeywordThe Search by Keyword section of this page provides the ability to search by a specific keyword which will load the associated apps that use that keyword.
- Enter the desired Keyword.
- Press Enter.
- Popularity — The keyword popularity score. A higher search score means a higher search volume.
- Number of Apps — The total number of apps using the keyword.
- Chance — A percentage score based on the estimated chance of your app being in the top ten for the keyword within your app’s category.
- Apps Running Ads — The total number of apps paying for the keyword.
Search by CompetitorsThe Search by Competitors section of this page provides the ability to display the top competitors for your selected app. The competitors can be organized by Name, Rating, Version, Price or Genres.
- App — The competitor application name.
- Rating — The rating of the app.
- Version — The version of the app.
- Price — The price of the app.
- Genres — The genre of the app.
Category Top AppsThe Category Top Apps section provides the ability to locate and arrange the top apps by the selected category.
- Select the desired Category:
- Social Networking
- Photo & Video
- Health & Fitness
- Food & Drink
- Game Action
- Game Adventure
- Game Casual
- Game Board
- Game Card
- Game Casino
- Game Dice
- Game Education
- Game Family
- Game Kids
- Game Music
- Game Puzzle
- Game Racing
- Game Role Playing
- Game Simulation
- Game Sports
- Game Strategy
- Game Trivia
- Game Word
- Select the desired Type: